MoneyOnTrees 2013 Holiday Giveaway!
We’ve teamed up with FirstOntario Credit Union to give away some great prizes this holiday season!
Every Wednesday in December, we’re drawing for:
- Hockey tickets to Hamilton Bulldogs games
- $50 IKEA gift card
- Cineplex movie passes
- $50 grocery gift card
- $50 Best Buy gift card
- $25 Indigo gift card
To enter, simply catch the MoneyOnTrees crew as we’re hitting the streets in Hamilton, handing out raffle tickets for free! Just throw your number in our raffle box, keep your ticket to remember your number, and you’re entered to win during all of our draws in December.
Rules and Regulations
Prizes will be drawn every Wednesday in December and announced through our blog! That’s 4 chances to win! But remember, if you see your number or your social media handle on our blog post announcing winners, you have 24 hours to email us and claim your prize, or it will roll into the next week’s draw.
Check in on Wednesdays to make sure you claim your prize as soon as possible – wait too long and it’ll roll into next week’s draw! Winners will be announced on:
Wednesday, December 4th
Wednesday, December 11th
Wednesday, December 18th
Wednesday, December 25th
The Fine Print
- Winners should be over 18 and live in Ontario
- Gift cards can’t be substituted for cash and prizes can’t be substituted for other prizes
- Entrants can get ballots for using Twitter, Facebook, the raffle, or subscribing to the page, but the maximum is one ballot per method. So, an entrant can have a maximum of 4 ballots to win. For example, if you retweet 10 times during the contest period, it still counts as one ballot.
- Ballots are not discarded after a draw, so entering at any point in the contest will qualify you for all the draws left, unless you win. Winning ballots are not returned to the box.
- If an email is not received by the MoneyOnTrees team claiming your prize within 24 hours, the prize will be added to the next week’s draw. It’s important to check the site regularly!